#'we're the perfect couple' 'everything but the sex'#'is that a proposal?' 'yes i've been watching you from afar' #'i respect you diane' 'didn't they say that to secretariat before they put him down?' 'i don't think they said diane' #'your stripper was hooking' 'why is she my stripper when she does something bad?'
THEY WERE DESIGNER
A long time ago, in the underground realm, where there are no lies or pain, there lived a Princess who dreamed of the human world. She dreamed of blue skies, soft breeze, and sunshine. One day, eluding her keepers, the Princess escaped. Once outside, the brightness blinded her and erased every trace of the past from her memory. She forgot who she was and where she came from. Her body suffered cold, sickness, and pain. Eventually, she died. However, her father, the King, always knew…
what even IS american culture
it’s just a big ball of different cultures with no set value
i don’t get it
this might just be the most accurate discription of america ever
okay but hear me out
- male jaeger pilots getting extra moody when their female co-pilots are on their periods
- male jaeger pilots getting to experience cramps via the drift and their faces go ashy and white and they have to clench their jaws to keep it together
- male jaeger pilots providing small comforts to their female co-pilots because they know what they need without having to ask
- male jaeger pilots calling out other pilots for their misogynistic shit because NAH BRO YOU DON’T FUCKIN KNOW
- male jaeger pilots being able to tell when their female partner is pregnant before they can and either having to break it to them up front or find ways to give them hints
- Fierce lady pilots with giant teddybear dudepilots
- ヽ(๏∀๏ )ﾉ
Mike Prysner, iraq war veteran and anti-war activist.